This is the unique cooking tool derived from our “Scoop” canoe paddle design. It lit the spark for our continuing research into the fluid dynamics of cooking.
● The grain is straight and the blade is open ended to prevent cracking.
● The handle is solid and oval for additional strength.
● The flat edge uniformly sweeps the sides of pot.
● The curved interior edge hugs sides and bottom of bowl.
● Narrow enough to scoop out little tomato paste cans.
● Beats batter gently or and mixes heavy bread dough.
● Great for making muffins (especially in tandem with the Better Spreader).
(left- or right-handed)
25 cm / 10 in. CAD$27.00
28 cm / 11 in. CAD$29.00
30 cm / 12 in. CAD$31.00
36 cm / 14 in. CAD$34.50
41 cm / 16 in. CAD$38.50