FLEXIBLE EATING TONGS FOR MINDFUL EATING
SwipStix are the utensil for our times.
For vegetarian, Asian, and fusion foods.
Superior handling of bite-sized portions.
Artful plating and de-plating.
Heightens the pleasure of eating.
Flexible and nimble.
Embraces food gently.
Feels great in the mouth.
Feels warm in the hand.
Easy and elegant handling.
Extends your reach beautifully.
Nimbly selects, sweeps, and separates.
Cuts the clatter of cutlery.
Small energy footprint.
Durable and dishwasher safe.
Reusable and recyclable.
Made responsibly in Canada.
How To Swip
How To Use SwipStix
Always keep the Swip grip clean until you are finished eating:
- Sit SwipStix right-side up on the table; or
- Point the beak down on the edge of the plate.
- Avoid touching food with your swipping hand.
- When finished, rest the Swip, right-side up, on the middle of the plate.
SwipStix at the Table
The wonderful thing about this flexible, nimble eating tool is that you can place it where it looks best or where it is easiest to reach. Swipping is part of an evolving etiquette that lends itself to many settings and situations. Be creative! Just consider elbow room and eye appeal when setting the table.
The Swip is sanitary. It sits upright with its tip in the air. Right-side-up, it does NOT touch the table or tablecloth.
- Social Swip: in a vase in the middle of the table.
- Elegant Swip: at the top of the plate.
- Useful Swip: holding a napkin.
- Well-Balanced Swip: across the top of a bowl.
- Ambidextrous Swip: left or right side of a placemat.
Swips retail for $35 CDN for a set of 2.
Want to buy direct from the source?
Arrange a custom order or bulk sale?
Add a logo?
Contact us at 1-844-UTENSIL